It’s at the intersection of philosophy, ML, neuroscience, and sleep science.
If you work in or are interested in one of these topics, let’s chat!
- What are some examples of neuroscience informing computer science?
- Are there any disorders that people have that don’t have REM sleep? Can we look at learning outcomes for those people?
- Are there any natural neural networks that don’t require any sleep?
- Is our DNA the first set of training data that we’ve evolved to have passed down to us?
- [ ] The hidden lives of trees
- Goal: Identify parallels and differences between sparser, slower data exchange networks (mycelium networks) that trees use to communicate with one another
- [ ] Breaking the Habit of being yourself
- [ ] Mind to Matter
- [ ] Superintelligence
- [x] Other Minds: The Octopus, The Sea…
- [x] Why We Sleep
- [x] The taboo against knowing who we are - alan watts